1 Corinthians 13:13 “Faith, Hope, Love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.”
The mission of Faith, Hope and Love-Juju’s Children’s Manor is to provide a safe and nurturing environment for the physical, emotional, educational, mental and spiritual development of Haitian children who are abandoned. In addition, we will support children in impoverished families in the community. We will work in collaboration with community organizations, namely churches, medical and dental facilities, and schools to meet the needs of the children at the shelter and also support needy children in the community.
At this stage in our service to the children in Haiti, we have the following goals:
- Build a home that can accommodate at least 20 children
- Provide preschool education on-site
- Enroll the school-age children in the community schools
- Support children in the community when the parents are unable to meet their needs
- Provide assistance to parents in the community through training and education in order to improve the quality of life for the children